Thursday, May 17, 2007

A Revelation

If I were only allowed to use one word to describe my life, I would have to choose "Gooey". Why you may ask? This was inspired by trying to have a tea party with Bella this afternoon. I went to pull the bin out of our toy closet that had all the food and tea sets in it. As I grabbed it, my had was instantly covered in goo. How in the world "goo" was in my closet all over the bin, I have no idea. The entire lid was covered! This is a closet that would in no way be able to generate any known type of goo. The bin was located under our hanging coats, you tell me how that happened.

As I look back on my short existence as a mother, I would have to say that my life now consists of all kinds of "goo". My clothes for instance always seem to have something gooey on them. Not a stain, not a spot but goo. My windows, tables and chairs all end up covered by a slight child created film on them. I never in my life thought a human being could create so much "goo" out of every opening of their body. My children are gooey! Therefore I as their mother I am also gooey.

Just thought you might like to know what is currently on my mind....

No comments: