Friday, May 2, 2008

Morning conversation between Bella and Daddy...

Darin: "Bella, give me a hug."
Bella: (with her doctor equipment)
Darin: "Are you checking my heart?"
Bella: "I can hear it beeping" and "I can hear God"
Darin: "You can hear God in my heart?" "Why can you hear God in my heart?"
Bella: "That is where you hear God and Jesus, That is how you talk to him."
Darin: "What do you say to him when you talk to him?"
Bella: "Anything, he listens"
Darin: "What happens when you ask him for things?"
Bella: "He does it for you" "God is in your heart, he listens to you"

At this point, mom starts to cry at the innocent, open, complete faith of a four year old. Wouldn't it be nice if we all could be so open and matter of fact about the incredible goodness of God.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

okay, that makes me want to cry. I guess I had better go talk with God now.