I can't believe it, our little girl is done with preschool! We attended graduation Wednesday night and it was a very fun but emotional event. I couldn't believe that this day had come, you would have thought she was off to college already. All the graduating
PreK kids sang songs and performed for us tearful parents and grandparents. They actually had a little ceremony where each kid was called up to shake their teacher's hand while the crowd cheered, very cute.

Miss Bella of course loved being on stage in front of all those people. No fear...

Our little graduate, it's off to
kindergarten in the fall.

Bella and her graduation buddy. These two are really good friends, we are already planning the wedding. That's all we need is more height in the family, and blondness too!
1 comment:
How cute! I can't believe she'll be starting kindergarten...
Post a Comment