Saturday, October 4, 2008

Potty Progress

So for all of you that are interested in Cam's success, here is an update. This morning Cam woke up very excited to be a big boy. He sat on the potty right away and then put his big boy underpants on. As soon as we came downstairs he proceeded to finish his morning business all over the floor. Then a little later we made it to the potty in the nick of time, so far so good! We will keep you informed of our progress.

3 comments:

Lori said...

I love the update!! I was going to call you earlier but got busy. Then checked the blog while waiting for the oven (yep...lunch at 10:45) and there was an update. Thank goodness - now I don't have to actually talk to you. :) Kidding. I can't wait to hear all about it. Good luck to both of you!

Troop 41653 said...

SUPERSTAR! Give him a big hug and an extra m&m for me!!! (and have an m&m for yourself while you're at it...) Great job momma

The Burkes said...

That is great. In no time at all you will be foot loose and fancy free....okay you still have one to go but moving right along....