Monday, April 13, 2009

Brave Bella

It's tradition for our family and friends to have a lamb roast every year around Easter to signify the sacrifice of the lamb. This year, one of the people there had rigged up ropes for climbing and Bella couldn't wait to try. He was a logger by profession so his skills were quite amazing and he was very patient with her as well.
As soon as she was hooked up, we couldn't get her out of the tree!





I think we have a future logger on our hands! She even removed a few branches while she was up there. At one point she had to have been at least 40 feet in the air! I was surprisingly calm with the whole adventure.
Oh, a little side note. Cameron had absolutely NO interest in trying this.

1 comment:

kschei said...

I'm so impressed by your 'coolness'! 40 ft is SO HIGH and what I'm even more impressed by is the fact that Bella looks as though she's been doing this for years. She's totally being raised around two brothers, isn't she? Good for her. Miss you guys.