Friday, June 1, 2007

Cam's 1st haircut

So we decided that one too many people told us "what a cute little girl" we had and asked "how old is she?" Time for Cameron's first haircut! My beautiful boy with his beautiful curls is now described by Grandpa as "all boy, looking to get into some trouble". I think we had a reversed Sampson effect, cutting off Cameron's hair has freed him some how and he now can jump off of anything and turn anything into a sword.

We should have known it would be a production when just putting on the cape evoked such screams.
A brief moment of quiet while being distracted by trucks.

The before picture....where these curls came from, we have no idea. Take a good look because they are all coming off.

These hairstylists have to be pretty good to cut the hair of a moving target...

And the clippers are introduced. As his hair was falling to the floor and all over him, he kept saying "Uh Oh! Uh Oh!"


If our son could swear yet, I think now would be the time. The look of "what the heck are you doing to me?" was priceless.


"ok, maybe I look cute"


"I think I might need a nap after this", what a traumatic experience.


A new man is born! "Watch out world, no more Mr. Cute Curls!"

3 comments:

Lori said...

I loved the curles, but his short haircut makes him look very handsome! Fun pictures!!

Lori said...

PS - not sure what "curles" are... :) (I need spell check at all times!!).

Anonymous said...

The curls are from the Kolberg side. Tracy, dad and I all have them! xoxoo