This was the 4th annual "Dad and Me" camp out at our church to celebrate Father's Day. Darin took just Bella and the two of them camped out on the church lawn just two blocks from our house.
Now this being an event planned by men, for men, you can just imagine the "activities" that had been arranged. This particular picture is of our precious angel competing in a burping contest. Apparently everyone broke up into groups and in Darin and Bella's group, she was the best candidate based on her abilities...that's our girl.
Next of course was a pie throwing contest where the kids had the opportunity to throw a pie at dad. I think Bella was more interested in eating the whipped cream.
Dancing was on the schedule as well. Eventually Bella ended up on stage dancing in front of everyone.
Oh boy, did I hear about this one. Apparently Bella took a liking to a particular boy that according to Darin was twice her age. I think that might have been an exaggeration made by a very panicked father. When asked by daddy what she was doing, Bella's response was "I'm just giving him loves".
Good morning all! And I use the term "morning" loosely. Bella woke Darin up at around 4am stating that she was done sleeping. Not wanting to call his pregnant wife that early (I had the car) he tried to keep her busy without waking up the whole camp. By 6am I received a phone call to pick up the campers, Bella was ready to come home.



2 comments:
Darin did a great job with pictures. I'm impressed!
Looks like fun. Jay took Jonathan on an overnighter last week. They had a ball too. -Your Minnesota Cousins Lana, Jay, Jonathan and Eric
Post a Comment